Monday, February 19, 2018

Day 19 - Pink Tulips


Pink Tulips
Acrylic
by Renee Brennan 

the set up - Live Tulips!!

Day 19 - 30 Painting's in 30 Day's -  This should count as Day's 17 & 18 because I was actually working on it then!
When I started this one I had some sunlight shining on the flowers then of course the sun moved and it kept changing...I know better but was too lazy to get out a ladder and block it out.  By the next day the open flower had of course changed again!  Made some adjustments and here ya go!!

Do it for the process right?

Edit: This painting has been STOLEN.
It has been reported to authorties and if ever found please contact me.

3 comments:

laurelle said...

This is so beautiful and thank you for showing your setup!

Renee Brennan said...

Thank you Laurelle!

Arnold M said...

Veryy nice blog you have here