Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Koi Fish - Something Different SOLD


Koi Fish- Wet/Needle Felting

 I seemed to have taken a non intentional time out from oil painting.
After looking at online tutorials I gave it a whirl....only a few blunders err I mean learning curves...which involves needles and a few poked fingers is not so fun BUT
 I love all the different colors of wool, threads and even textured fabrics to create a "textile" painting.

So with this being my first needle felt,  I was very happy when it sold after posting it online.  The best part was that it wasn't advertised as "for sale" yet.  Yay!!

3 comments:

Shelley Whiting's art said...

I love the use of materials and the idea of movement in the piece. Lovely work.

Renee Brennan said...

Thank you Shelley!

Unknown said...

Love this piece! Fun colors and it looks like they are on the move. Someone got a nice piece of felting.