Monday, March 29, 2010

Bucket Headed Sheep

Sold



6x4 Oil  sold

This post is from a website called virtual paintout started by Bill Guffey.  It is an online art project.  Artists from all over the world use  google maps to virtually walk around and find a view to paint.  It's very addictive....I find myself "traveling" a little too much. 
The location for this challenge was Stavanger Norway.  I chose a street called Krossbergveien.   
What caught my attention was this flock of sheep near the road.  There were more sheep in the original street view photo,  but the others I tried looked like clouds in the grass.  This hungry little guy  had a bucket on his head!!....he made me laugh... and so there you are....my little bucket headed sheep! 





6 comments:

Pam Holnback said...

It made me laugh, too.

Unknown said...

do you have the google map link/location so we can see the original view?

Renee Brennan said...

Michelle....I couldn't link the exact spot...but it's
23 krossbergveien,

Lori Bonanni said...

How unusual - great job on it!

Renee Brennan said...

Thank you Lori!

Horst said...

Very funny, and very colorful, I also enjoy the traveling on the street view, looking for a good subject.
Horst